come on in!

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 18:39:58 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Scott Luebking wrote: "If a company assigns an individual to participate
in developing the guidelines, that individual is more likely to help
move the company into implementing the guidelines."

WL:: Perhaps when we get the list of authoring tool vendors we can
contact them with a warm invitation to lend their expertise to our
effort via email and face2face.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE