From: jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca [mailto:jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 1998 1:03 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AU working group conference call

In order to have a more intensive discussion of the tasks and timelines I
would like to propose a conference call with working group members. This
would be conducted through the MIT bridge. The proposed dates are Mar 2
from 3 to 4 or Mar 3 from 4 to 5. How many members are available at these
times? I will follow up with an agenda for the call.

Could group members also post a short introductory paragraph (your
background, your areas of interest and expertise) to the list prior to
those dates.

Thanks
Jutta