Re: Intention to translate DWBP into brazilian portuguese (authorized W3C Translation)

Dear Xueyuan,

Thanks for your answer.

According to *step 1* of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html), below is the list
of all the relevant stakeholders who will be partners in the review process:

*LTO: Nic.br/W3C Brazil Office*
Beatriz Corrales
http://www.nic.br/
http://www.w3c.br/

  *Government *
Augusto Herrmann
SETIC - Department of Information and Communication Technology of the
Ministry of Planning, Development and Management (Federal Government)
http://www.planejamento.gov.br/acesso-a-informacao/institucional/unidades/setic

Fernanda Campagnucci
SME / PMSP - Education Department (São Paulo Municipality Government)
http://portal.sme.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/Main/Home/Index/

Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Júnior
CTI / MCTIC - Renato Archer Information Technology Center of the
Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovation and Communications
https://www.cti.gov.br/en

Larissa Magalhães
IJSN / SEP - Jones dos Santos Neves Institute of the State Secretariat
of Economy and Planning of Espírito Santo
http://www.ijsn.es.gov.br/

Nitai Bezerra da Silva
SETIC / MP - Secretariat of Information and Communication Technology of
the Ministry of Planning, Development and Management (Federal Government)
http://www.planejamento.gov.br/acesso-a-informacao/institucional/unidades/setic

Renata Raposo Verissimo
EMTU / SP - Metropolitan urban transport company of the State of São Paulo
http://www.emtu.sp.gov.br/emtu/home/home.htm

Thalita Carneiro Ary
CGU - Office of the Comptroller General (Federal Government)
http://www.cgu.gov.br/

*Civil society organizations*
Ana Paula Conte
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

Beatriz Rossi Corrales
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

Camille Moura
Open Knowledge Brasil
https://br.okfn.org/

Caroline Burle
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

Ellen Aquino
Instituto Tecnologia e Equidade (institute of research and experimental
projects to achieve equity with the ethical use of technology)
https://tecnologiaequidade.org.br/

Flavio Kenji Yanai
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

Natália Mazotte
Open Knowledge Brasil
https://br.okfn.org/

Newton Calegari
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

Vagner Diniz
Núcleo de Informação e Coordenação do Ponto BR - NIC.br (The Brazilian
Network Information Center - NIC.br)
https://nic.br/

*Academy/Educational institutions *
Bernadette Farias Lóscio
CIn / UFPE - Center for Informatics of the Federal University of Pernambuco
http://www2.cin.ufpe.br/en/

Carlos Laufer
DI / PUC-RJ - Informatics Department of the Pontifical Catholic
University of Rio de Janeiro
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/en/

Daniel Schwabe
DI / PUC-RJ - Informatics Department of the Pontifical Catholic
University of Rio de Janeiro
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/en/
TECWEB / PUC-RJ - Director of the Laboratory of Web Applications
Engineering of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/blog/laboratorio/tecweb/

Giancarlo Guizzardi
DI / UFES - Informatics Department of the Federal University of Espírito
Santo
http://www.informatica.ufes.br/en

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
IC / UFAL - Computation Institute of the Federal University of Alagoas
http://www.ufal.edu.br/unidadeacademica/ic/institucional/

Marcelo Yuri
CIn / UFPE – Researcher at Center for Informatics of the Federal
University of Pernambuco
http://www2.cin.ufpe.br/en/

Seiji Isotani
ICMC / USP – Mathematical and Computing Sciences Institute of the
University of São Paulo
https://www.icmc.usp.br/en/

*Private Sector *
Thiago Rondon
AppCívico - Tecnologias Cívicas (technology company that works creating
apllications)
http://www.appcivico.com/

Diego Rabatone Oliveira
ASK-AR Analysis of Social Knowledge - Associated Researchers (technology
company focused on data-driven products)
https://ask-ar.xyz/

Ricardo Kenji
Open data enthusiast programmer
Former open government agents of São Paulo Municipality Government
Works in a Big Data and machine learning startup

Marco Aurelio Zanchi
Open data enthusiast programmer
Former open government agents of São Paulo Municipality Government
Currently works as a freelancer

All the organisations' members above have expressed their willingness to
review the translation and, as
the three authors of the DWBP are Brazilian, most of them were involved
in the activities of the DWBP working group. So we believe that
thisgroup constitutes an appropriate representative of the local
community that works with data on the Web and could properly be our
partners in the review process.

Best Regards,
Beatriz