Re: HTML validation service translation

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:58:10 +0100, Luis Alfredo Rojas
<luisrojasjr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
[...]
> * http://validator.w3.org/*
> *I will like to help with the translation of the instructions and
> results of
> the HTML validation service to Spanish, please confirm if this is
> possible,
> it will be necessary that you provide me all the error messages possible
> translate them. The idea is to have the same complete validation tool
> published for Spanish talkers usage, letting the user choose their
> languaje.  *
[...]

Hello Luis Alfredo

Unfortunately the W3C markup validator is not set up for localization, so
it isn't possible to translate it.

However, the W3C CSS validator is. More information at:
   http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/translations.html

At the time I am writing, the Spanish localization is 97% complete.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/