Re: [error.bg_order] CSS Validator Translation

Hello Maurício

Thanks for the two translations you recently submitted.

Given that for this property there already was a translation available,
I'd like to know which of the two is best.

Here is the one that was already available:
"Na definição da propriedade background nas CSS3, 'bg_position' deve
ocorrer antes de / 'bg_size' caso ambas estejam presentes."

Thanks,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR