Re: Strange response when posting to the mailing list?!

Hi Matthew, all,

You should contact me for this sort of matters. I'm replying to the whole
list for the sake of information.

That is an automated reply from an e-mail address that is subscribed to
the translators mailing list (and has been since September 3).

I will sort this out.

Best,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR