Re: [Japanese] intention of translation

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:21:30 +0200, Kei Kubo <keikubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
> archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
> with the translation into [Japanese] of the following document(s):
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/
> http://www.w3.org/Style/History/
> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/
> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/enter/
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss.en.html

[...]

Hello (and welcome back) Kei Kubo

Please note that in the list above, only /Examples/007/ and
/Examples/011/firstcss.en.html are material for the translations database.

In addition, note that http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/ alone isn't
enough for inclusion in the database because it is an index for a
collection of CSS articles. Please, clarify that you intend to translate
all the 14 articles indexed at that page.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/