Re: Shelfari SPAM

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:47:34 +0200, Mark Goeder-Tarant
<markgoeder@googlemail.com> wrote:

> can anyone stop all this spam reaching this list?. I keep receiving
> invites
> from this guy on a a daily basis.

Yes, I'm working on this.

The spam messages (2 in a row last Tuesday and 2 in a row today Friday)
are no longer in the web archive of our mailing list.

You should have received only 4 via the w3c-translators mailing list.

If you receive more the those 4, you might keep receiving some even after
our systems team has removed that e-mail address from the list of people
authorized to post on our archive [this user was part of the W3C
translators community betweetn 1998 and 2003]. And you'd need to blacklist
that user yourself.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/