Re: ITALIAN Completed translation

Hi Chris,
hi Coralie,

this is not an Italian translation; this is not Italian language.

This is made by a automatic translator.

Please, consider don't mention this in W3C translation page.

Thank you,
best regards,
~ pasquale popolizio

---
Pasquale Popolizio
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
W3C EGov IG - HTML WG - WAI E&O WG - I18n Core WG - Multimdeia Semantics IG
- Open Web EA IG - Semantic Web E&O IG - Social Web IG Member for IWA/HWG
http://www.iwanet.org

professional profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pasqualepopolizio
---