Re: i want to be a volunteer

On Sun, 09 May 2010 03:49:32 +0200, mauricio mauricio
<mauricioneu@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hello*, My name is Mauricio. I would like to translate the following
> document into Portuguese(Brazil) - W3C and Electronic Commerce W3C Note
> 07
> January 2000
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-EC-related-activities-20000107)
> I searched and didnt found this article in Portuguese.
>
> Regards, Mauricio.

Hello Mauricio

Thanks for volunteering!
You are welcome to proceed.

Please write back to us (w3c-translators) with a link to your translation
when it is done, or with any question you may have in the process of
translating.

Let me know if you have any question.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/