Re: request for developing a [French] authorized translation of Understanding WCAG 2.0

[+ w3t-wai@w3.org, + public-auth-trans-fr@w3.org]

Dear Sylvie, all

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, the
LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation
of "Understanding WCAG 2.0" (http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/)
into French.

Thank you very much for having included the list of stakeholders below.

We are now at step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html).

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR