Re: amaya browser - ru/ukr translation

On Tue, 05 May 2009 10:51:13 +0200, Красников Дмитрий
<dk-resume@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Does anyone translating amaya browser pages www.w3.org/Amaya/ into
> ru/ukrainian language?
> the last message is dated in the middle of 2008 yr.
>
> since there are no activity i would like to do this translation.

Hello Dmitry

I seem to recall we used to have translations of the Amaya pages into
Russian and Ukrainian. But the maintener of the pages had to remove them
at the beginning of this year, because one was no longer hosted there
(404) and the other contained too many promotional links.

If you'd like to proceed let us know, and let us know in which language
(or both?) you'll translate www.w3.org/Amaya/

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/