Re: Translating to Indonesian

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:13:04 +0100, <roberta@idebagus.com> wrote:

> Dear Helen,
>
> Thank you. I'd also like to translate these pages to Indonesian.
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/ as well as
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS

Yes, you may translate them, but please, note that both pages are not
ressource for the translations database and that your translations would
be linked from the original documents only, and not included in the
database.

> and by the way could you please relay this message to the maintainer of
> the translation database.. on this page
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-id.html
>
> it still says
>
> (Terjemahan dari Dokumen-dokumen W3C ke dalam Banhasa Indonesia)
>
> instead of
>
> (Terjemahan dari Dokumen-dokumen W3C ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia)

It is now fully fixed and now read
[[(Terjemahan dari Dokumen-dokumen W3C ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia)]]

Thank you for telling us twice!

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/