Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Hello Yosikazu

As Bert rightly said, we welcome the translations of all W3C
recommendations, group notes and outreach materials.

I encourage you to have a look at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Which contains a list of tips regarding translations, as well as the
instructions for the disclaimer.

Thank you in advance for your work.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA