Re: Excuse me

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 04:11:18 +0530, CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> If it is not there in a few days (maybe it is there now; I cannot read
> Chinese; I worked on a Chinese farm here in the States and then had
> Chinese roommates and learned two phrases, "Let's Eat" and "Good
> Morning" but otherwise it is incomprehensible), then contact this
> mailing list plus Coralie Mercier (whose address you should have by now:
> coralie@w3.org )
>
> Correct me anyone from this list if my information to Dove is wrong!

Looks good to me. (I don't work for W3C either, but I used to)

Please note that Coralie is one person, and she has holidays, other work,
meetings, etc. If there is no response in a week, it might make sense to
write again, but a delay of a few days is natural.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com