RE: request for translations of messages in the CSS validation service

Hi Olivier,

> - Chinese (zh-cn)

Do you mean

- Simplified Chinese (zh-Hans), or
- Traditional Chinese (zh-Hant), or both ?

Note that zh-cn nowadays really means any (possibly mutually unintelligible)
dialect of Chinese in China.  (To be really pedantic, too, the zh-Hans and
zh-Hant codes identify written forms of generic 'Chinese', rather than
languages, but I think people will know what you mean.)

hth
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead