De: w3c-translators-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]En nombre de j.torres (by way of
Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>)
Enviado el: Miercoles, 21 de Julio de 2004 08:44 p.m.
Para: w3c-translators@w3.org
Asunto: CSS2.1 translated into spanish

I am trying to send the translation to the Spanish of css2.1 but I believe
that the file is very big or the extension does not accept her.

I would be grateful that were indicating me like to send it due to the fact
that I do not have server where to put it.

The file compressed in .rar is of 1.78MB.

Thank you,

              Salishan