Re: accessibility guidelines in Japanese

Ishikawa Jun wrote:

> Reply "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>'s message:
>
> Hello Martin,
>
> > Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. So it may
> > make sense to concentrate on the Usere Agent Accessibility
> > Guidelines.
>
>   Thank you for your advice.
>   I'll put more energy on User Agent Accessibility Guideline.
>   But because both work are almost done, let me complete the other as
> well for my own learning.

Jun,

Thank you for your efforts in translating the guidelines.
However, I recommend working on the Authoring Tool
Guidelines, which are already a W3C Recommendation. The
User Agent Guidelines will be changing soon and so I
think we should wait to translate it until it becomes
a Recommendation as well.

The Authoring Tool Guidelines of 3 February 2000 are:
       http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-ATAG10-20000203

Thank you again for your help!

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783