Japanese Translation of XML Schema Part 0

Hi,

We have finished the Japanese translation of the April 17 version of XML Schema
Part 0.
It is publically available at:

   http://www.trl.ibm.co.jp/projects/xml/xmlschema-0j.html

Translator:
   Tomio Amano  (IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory)
   Hiroshi Maruyama  (IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory)
   Naohiko Uramoto (IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory)
   Makoto Murata (IBM Research, Tokyo Research Laboratory/International
University of Japan)

Please let us know if there are comments or suggestions.

Best Regards,
Naohiko

---------------------- Forwarded by Naohiko Uramoto/Japan/IBM on 2000/06/06