Re: Comments on 31 March spec

I have been trying to be away from the character code issue, as it is
complicated and can easily take a lot of time.  But I think I should
say something.

I am speaking with Prof. Shibano, who is the chair of many standard
committes, most notably the JIS X0208:1997 committee.  This standard was
recently improved very much.

We are still in the process of discussion.  Today, I am only giving easy
comments.

Gavin Nicol writes:

>Unecessary. XML uses ISO 10646.

We should clarify which ISO 10646 and which Unicode.  Before or after DAM9
(Draft Ammendment 9)?  This DAM *changes* codes for Hangul characters and
introduce many new characters.

Makoto