Re: ERB call on addressing

In my set of imaginary locators posted just now, form 'c' was
intended to use a circumflex to separate the URL path from the
TEI extended-pointer portion of the locator.  Somewhere along the
way, a helpful piece of software appears to have translated it into
a '5' instead, though I cannot tell you how or why.  My apologies;
please translate it back, mentally at least.

This does at least illustrate why the relevant RFC classes circumflex
as an excluded character not to be used within URLs.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen