Re: ERB call on addressing

> At 04:12 PM 3/27/97 -0800, Matthew Fuchs wrote:
> >On Mar 27,  6:55pm, Paul Prescod wrote:
>
> Forgive me, but I have completely lost touch with what is being concretely
> proposed, as the debate grows increasingly abstruse.

Good word!  You marked up the first section of the OED by hand, didn't
you? Or did you just proof it?

I am voting in favour of the ERB proposal to standardize a query language
and to allow the same query language to be used on the client or the server,
as opposed to leaving the syntax for sub-document client-server addressing
unspecified.

 Paul Prescod