Re: Stylesheet association

>| >                                                      <empty/>
>| >is one of the worst warts on the present spec,

One thing which was abundantly unclear in the spec until Mike S-McQ
pointed it out to me last weekend is that even valid instances must
use <empty/> format, even if the element is defined EMPTY in the DTD.

I has mistakenly assumed that DTDfull instances didn't need this,
because the DTD said which elements were EMPTY and which weren't,
and that <br/> would be required only in DTDless cases.

I've changed the FAQ to reflect this, 0.5 out next week including math
misapprehensions still being created :-)

///Peter