Re: Link draft: 5.2 location source

After reading this a haf dozen times, I think I understand it,
though I still don't see the utility of "referrer" (so a link
can refer to a treeloc that can point back into the link itself?).

But in any case, I submit that we need to do something to the
XML-link spec to make this section clearer.  (And I'm also still
awaiting a respone to Terry's message on this.)