Link draft: 3.2 extended link

I have some questions about the May 5 XML Link draft, section 3.2,
Extended link:

1.  The content model for XML-LOCATOR is ANY.  I would have expected
    it to be EMPTY.  What is it supposed to mean to give the XML-LOCATOR
    element content?  What are the expected processing implications?

2.  the XML-XLINK element has an HRTYPE attribute.  Being as XML-XLINK
    has no HREF attribute, what does its HRTYPE attribute mean/do?

3.  LOCSRC and IMPLIED-LOCSRC are only on XML-XLINK, but I would have
    thought they both could vary per locator rather than per link.  As
    written, it seems you can't have a different locsrc on different
    locators.  Unless I'm missing something, this seems like an
    uncomformable restriction.

4.  Both XML-XLINK and XML-LOCATOR have attributes of:
	HRTYPE
	TITLE
	BEHAVIOR
	SHOW
	ACTUATE
    What are the differences in processing expectations of each of
    these attributes depending on whether they are on the XML-XLINK
    element or the XML-LOCATOR element.  If, in any case, the attribute
    of the same name has the same meaning on both elements, what is
    supposed to happen when both are specified and they aren't identical?
    Perhaps I'm missing a major paradigm here.  I would have expected
    something more like the following given what I feel are link-related
    versus locator-related:
    ATTLIST XML-XLINK
	XML-LINK
	ROLE
	TITLE
	BEHAVIOR (maybe)
    ATTLIST XML-LOCATOR
	XML-LINK
	ROLE
	TITLE (maybe)
	HREF
	HRTYPE
	LOCSRC
	IMPLIED-LOCSRC
	BEHAVIOR
	SHOW
	ACTUATE
    I'm not violently opposed to having the attributes in both places
    if that helps cover some extra cases, but then it seems we have
    to discuss processing expectations some more or we could have lots
    of interoperability problems (e.g., one app uses the XLINK's SHOW
    attribute but another uses the LOCATOR's SHOW attribute).

paul