WG get-together in San Diego

Several people have expressed a wish to get together at the XML
Marketing Conference next week in San Diego. I am volunteering to
be co-ordinator...

I expect to be in the bar at the Marriott Mission Valley from about
9.30 pm on Sunday (my eyes propped open with matchsticks and looking
like something out of the Cuban Revolution!). Drop by if you're
around.

Otherwise the best plan is to try and have lunch together on Monday
and then take it from there. Keep an eye out for notices on the
board or near the lunch restaurant.

See you there!

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, SGML Architect, <pepper@falch.no>
Falch Infotek a.s, Postboks 130 Kalbakken, N-0902 Oslo, Norway