Re: 7. Attribute remapping?

Tim Bray writes:
> We have decided that we will allow the use of any old GI's on XML linking
[...]
> Do we need to allow them to be remapped as well, so that when an
> HTML doc says HREF= and a TEI doc says PTR=, they can mean the same
> thing?

Yes. I prefer the AF-style remapping but it is not going to be warmly
received by the webfolk because it involves additional effort even after
the concept has been sold. To make it usable, we will have to provide
templates, and educate the authors and implementors in its use.

We ditched PIs, didn't we?

///Peter