Re: 7. Attribute remapping?

At 02:06 PM 3/4/97 -0800, Terry Allen wrote:
>>This involves pulling apart lists of things in attribute values.  Yecch.
>The obvious alternative is simply to have an arcform-like attribute
>for every attribute we want to remap.  Yecch also.  Any other good ideas?
>
>Ilinks.

For an in-the-document-entity solution, it doesn't seem so bad to have an
NMTOKENS attribute that contains pairs of tokens (that admittedly are only
"pairs" implicitly).  XML processors already have to tokenize these
attribute values, right?  You could have something like this:

<!ATTLIST whatever
    xml-linkatts NMTOKENS #FIXED "href locator foo bar etc1 etc2"

        Eve