5.1 Extended Link Groups

5.1.a Shall we support a mechanism for a document to contain a list of
other documents that someone thinks ought to processed with it, in order
to find linking elements pointing into the first document, and in general
create a web of related documents?

5.1.b If so, shall we say anything normative about whether this must be
done?

5.1.c Should we use an SGML element, a PI, or some other construct to hold
this list of documents?

5.1.d If we use an element, what should it be called?

5.1.e If we use an SGML element, should we have subelements per referenced
doc or just a token-separated list of entity names in a single attribute?
In either case what should the subelement (if any) and attributes be
called?

Cheers, Tim Bray
tbray@textuality.com http://www.textuality.com/ +1-604-708-9592