3.2.a Name for generalized multilink

 3.2.a What should the generalized multiway link be called? Multilink, 
 General Link, Independent link, anything else? 

There has been no vote in the ERB on this.  But "Extended Link" seems
to have taken the world by storm, and that's what we say in ERB
discussions now; if anyone has a problem with this they should holler
now or it will just become a de fact choice.