Re: If no new syntax, and no API, then what are we doing here . . .

Terry Allen wrote:

> Henry writes:
> >On this account the result of processing an XML document with link
> definition elements in it is TWO groves:  the document grove and a
> link grove.
>
> The XML 1.0 spec doesn't require a parser to construct a grove,
> does it?  will that be a requirement of xmllink?

If the group could look carefully and with an unbiased view at
the grove concepts, they could benefit from that work and
put XML linking on much firmer foundation.  eventually you have to
work with the output of the parser.  duh!

len bullard