Re: 1.4 f: terms for links colocated with their ends

lee@sq.com wrote:

> Len said:
> > Why not use independent link and context link?  They are
> > standard and a large segment of the SGML community recognizes them?
>
> As long as they are not shortened to ilink and clink that's not too bad,
> but there is no point in confusing 1000000 people because a community
> of under 100 people who understand HyTime well would prefer those terms
> with which they are the most comfortable :-)

Well, I dare say it is a bigger community, but in either case,
it is standard, descriptive, and most of the suggestions
so far wander off in the weeds for some reason.  I say use
the standard and be done with it.  Why not?  This one
will be really hard to explain away later.

Anyway, great fun, but this is a loss.  Have at.

len