Re: 1.c-d: Define a Link Processor and Communicate With It?

> 1.c: Should we exclude relationships such as containment and
> succession from this spec?

I think that this should follow from other discussion, but not be
dismissed a priori.

> 1.d Should we specify a way for a document to provide a summary of
> the linkage machinery it uses?

It must be possible to determine as soon as possible on receiving a document
what's needed to handle it.  This is best if you don't have to scan the
whole document, as otherwise the user may have to wait for it all to
arrive before any of it is processed,or, worse, see a message saying
	links in this document rely on SDQL,
	which is not supported by Crest 1.1
	Some links and inline image may not be available.

In this scenario, there would need to be a default mechanism, so that
most documents don't need complex (or any) headers.

Lee