1.4 a-c: Basic Terminology

Note: On this item, the ERB is leaning towards using the terms link, with the
obvious meeting, pointer for the pointy bits that point at things, and for
the
third term, what the current spec calls anchor, the ERB is contemplating
link end, end, and terminus.

For the time being, and in order that Jon can read this without getting
headaches, the spec has been adjusted to use link, pointer, and terminus.

1.4.a What do we call the container used to hold the bits that
 point at other things?  (in current discussion: link)
1.4.b What do we call the bits that point at other things? (in current
 discussion: pointer)
1.4.c What do we call the things that are pointed at? (in current
 discussion: terminus)