RE: Name for XML-LINK (Was: Re: Initial draft of XML-Link...)

I fully agree with Len.

My take : We already have to sell today to the Web community
the whole xml concept of extensibility and I think inventing
tons of words does not help focus.

Let us make it simple. My proposal:

xml syntax
xml link (or xml hypertext)