[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Anchors Aweigh

>I don't think you can avoid behavior for long.

Maybe.

I can't articulate very well the exact model I have in my head, but...

If we go with the link-as-data model (late semantic binding), what we
*really* need to define here is what comprises a grove, the primitives
used to locate objects within it, traverse it, and transform it, a way
of grouping/ordering the primitives, a way of manipulating/interacting
with the result of such primtives (or a group of them), and a way of
binding primtives to nodes in a grove.

Interestingly enough, most of this has already been done elsewhere...

Follow-Ups: References: