Re: Anchors Aweigh

Peter Flynn wrote:

> I am by no means dismissing HyTime, but I really, badly want to be
> convinced that an XML which uses it is going to be comprehensible by
> the user and the implementor.

I agree about XML hyperlinking being comprehensible.  I'm not sure Eliot
has completed his proposal.  I know he will try very
hard to show this.  No doubt some positions are congealing.

I see in these discussions that some consensus points
are emerging.  It seems likely to me that as the holidays
are coming to a close, our illustrious editors will
pull the issues into a presentation.

len