WD-xml-961114 hardcopy available

I'm pleased to announce that the 961114 version of the XML Working
Draft is now available in both PostScript and RTF.  This is the
version that will be distributed at SGML 96.  You can download a copy
from:

   ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/spec/xml.ps.zip
   ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/xml/spec/xml.rtf.zip

You can also use http to get these files.

The draft will soon be made available in HTML from Tim Bray's site at
www.textuality.com (expect an announcement tomorrow) and, of course,
from the W3C Web site.

No sooner had I sent the PostScript copy in to the printers (four
minutes under the deadline -- about right for commercial work) than I
realized that somewhere in the last round of edits I had put the wrong
version of the SGML declaration in Appendix A.  Years of earning a
living writing computer documentation have long since left me
incapable of feeling properly remorseful about this; I mention it only
to save some of you the trouble of pointing this out as a bug.  It
will get fixed the next time we refresh the WD.

Jon