Re: ERB discussions and decisions

At 03:55 PM 11/14/96 CST, Michael Sperberg-McQueen wrote:
>The author's apologies to busy members of the WG who would prefer a
>shorter account of the decisions; recent claims on the WG list that
>the ERB does not explain or discuss its decisions with the rest of
>the WG have led me, perhaps mischievously, to provide as full a
>discussion and explanation as my fingers can handle.

I quite like the amount of text in these descriptions. It _is_ important for
us to know what ideas were batted around, discarded, revived, etc.

I also quite like the decisions you reached. I think that most of the
earth-shattering concerns people had have been alleviated.

Finally, I like being cited. The ERB has permission to use my idea in
perpetuity as long as my name stays with it. =) (oh well, I tried)

 Paul Prescod
---
Boycott Shell Oil worldwide!  http://www.web.apc.org/embargo/shell.htm

"Shell is here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel
said to be holding a watching brief."..."The ecological war that the Company
has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later." -Ken
Saro-Wiwa to the tribunal that later executed him.
http://www.goldmanprize.org/goldman/ken.html