Re: Request for ERB decisions

While we're on the subject:

I still think versioning is probably the number 1 thing needed right
now.  A number of complaints with XML 1.0 can be glossed, if an XML
1.0 compliant processor knows how to recognize a more recent version
of XML documents.  If we don't specify this NOW, it's going to be
*extremely* painful to develop XML 2.0 in a way that won't break XML
1.0 processors.

-Chris
--
<!NOTATION SGML.Geek PUBLIC "-//GCA//NOTATION SGML Geek//EN">
<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM