Re: C.16 Behavior when DTD is incomplete?

At 10:54 PM 10/17/96 -0400, David G. Durand"  (David G. Durand wrote:
>Implicit CDATA. There's no benefit in leaving this undefined, and being
>smart about it will just make worse trouble. Of course, "id" will already
>be a fixed, undeclared, universally accessible attribute anyway; so the
>"smartness" doesn't get you much.

I agree with the CDATA default. Because ID/IDREF is an important concept,
I would like to see default names for them so that they could be processed
as something other than CDATA. I don't care too much about the names, but
brevity would be preferred. Even NAME and HREF work for me.

bob

Robert Streich				streich@slb.com
Schlumberger				voice: 1 512 331 3318
Austin Research				fax:   1 512 331 3760