Re: Element Structure for XML (Clause 7)

Various such schemes have been suggested in the past (Lynne Price
once worked on such a suggestion in ANSI X3V1 TG8, but I don't
believe it went anywhere.)

ArborText has always had an ArborText-specific initial keyword
for all its PIs (usually "Pub" from our earlier "Publisher" product).

Codifying something like this in XML would be a good idea.  If SGML Open
can help such codification with some Technical Resolutions or Technical
Memos, I'd be glad to offer to bring that up there.

paul