Re: Link-1: Syntax

> ----------

The comma would not be required?

I Really treat this one as the best solution. It does not conflict with
existing HTML - links.
I do not like languages, with many reserved words resp. where tokens can
only be identified with regard to the context.

> (2) requiring that keywords such as HERE always be followed by a
> comma,
>     even if there's nothing after the comma,
>     e.g. HREF="#HERE,"

This proposal resolves the ambiguity at the end of the expression.
Having nothing after the comma isnīt smart either.