Re: SD5 - Namespaces [fmt]

I don't have much to say about namespaces yet, except that I pretty
much agree with what Tim says, and I don't think subdoc (at least
as currently defines in 8879) is the answer.  I think what we need
will require something beyond what 8879 offers us now, so I think
it can't be part of XML-lang at this time, and I think we better
start developing something to send to WG8 in time to have it considered
at the groups next (when?) meeting.

paul