Re: XML *is* SGML

Paul Prescod writes:
 > Bert Bos wrote:
 > > I know about the TC. It fixes some problems with SGML but it is a
 > > band-aid. Useful for some people, no doubt, but irrelevant for XML.
 >
 > SGML is about to undergo a full revision. Anything that you feel is
 > wrong with it should be addressed to ISO through your country's
 > representative or perhaps through a special W3C liason. Then all
 > SGML-based information systems will benefit from your ideas, rather than
 > just the Web.

Maybe I should. But my time is limited and I have too much work
already, My apologies. I hope there are enough other people interested
in SGML to do the review.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Bos/                      INRIA/W3C
  +33 4 93 65 77 71               06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France