Re: XDB 0.3 available (XMLized Docbook 3.0)

From: Norbert H. MIKULA <e_nmiku@utila.ifi.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 12:22:07 +0200
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
CC: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
Terry Allen wrote:

> Now available at
>
>    http://www.sonic.net/~tallen/xdb03.zip
>
> is a DTD derived from DocBook 3.0 that I believe is valid XML.

And NXP says "You bet it is" ;-)

I have used the latest release of NXP (not yet published) and
tried it with the "Blue" test file.

I only needed to take care of filenames (problem with
case-sensitivity), but then everything went fine, at the
first attempt !

--
Best regards,
Norbert H. Mikula

= SGML, DSSSL, Intra- & Internet, AI, Java
= mailto:nmikula@edu.uni-klu.ac.at
= http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~nmikula