Re: public/catalog [was: Re: ERB Decisions of March 26th]

At 22:34 29/03/97 -0800, you wrote:
>| "Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way."  - 3 Nephi 14:14
>
>A neat demonstration of multiple references: "3 Nephi 14:14" and
>"Matthew 7:14 (KJV)" are two different formal identifiers for the same
>string.

Unfortunately they're not quite the same text, although the Mormon text
is taken from the KJV. The editorial process changed some of the wording
and some of the punctuation. I don't want a ref to 3 Nephi 14:14 to
point me at Matt. 7:14 any more than I want the reverse. This quotation
just happens to be the same in both.

Something similar applies if you try to locate the quotation

    "...his Laodamia / it comes..."

:-)

///Peter