Re: Translation of the XML FAQ 1.0

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn%curia@BUREAU.UCC.IE>
Date: 30 Jun 1997 15:50:36 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
   [Makoto Murata:]

   | One of my colleagues, Okabe-san, translated the FAQ 1.0.
   | It is available from the URL as below:
   |
   | 	http://www.iijnet.or.jp/FXIS/XSoft/sgml/xml/XMLFAQ.htm

I must apologise for being late with the revised FAQ, publisher
pressure intervened, so I am 600 messages behind with the list.

I'm hoping for later this week, but in the meantime I'm open to
pointers as to what has changed. White-space is the most radical;
and did we decide to keep PEs in XML DTDs or not?

///Peter