change of address

From: <lee@sq.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 97 23:51:31 EDT
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this... enough people on this list
try to contact me, and enough people have contacted me through the list
archives, that it's probably sensible (I hope!)

I am no longer employed by SoftQuad.

lee@sq.com (the address from which I am sending this) will continue to
work for a while.  I don't know how long.

My new address is liamquin@interlog.com

I shall be taking at least a month's holiday, but I'll be reading mail
most of the time.

Lee

--
Liam Quin                  | lq-text freely available Unix text retrieval
Unemployed SGML Consultant | FAQs: Metafont fonts, OPEN LOOK UI, OpenWindows