Re: Linking to stylesheets in XML

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 14:06:46 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
At 02:41 PM 24/04/97 GMT, Christopher R. Maden wrote:

Sign me up mostly in support of Chris' suggestion, excerpted below.  I'm
not sure I'm ready to sign up for the use of "Behavior" to hold
the type of stylesheet; I'd rather have locator role like "XML-CSS1"
and "XML-DSSL-O" - this also allows us to constrain the choice of available
stylesheet lingos (initially to the two given above), and achieve greater
interoperability. - Tim